Food Insecurity

The Off-Campus Living and Community Partnership Department runs a food pantry to combat food insecurity among students at Rutgers. Students simply have to show an RUID, no proof of finances necessary, and fill out an intake form. If on the intake form the student indicates that they have a spouse and/or children, the department will provide them with enough food for their spouse and/or children as well. 

For more information, contact Kerri Willson at 848-932-5500

39 Union Street on the College Avenue Campus

If you have mobility issues that do not allow you to make it to 39 Union contact: 848-932-5500 to connect with a staff member to meet at another location on campus.